A Bit about Myself




"Now, of my threescore years and ten, / Twenty will not come again", writes Alfred Edward Housman in his poem “Loveliest of Trees”, which, like all other creative pieces in the world, does impart a precious lesson upon all human beings that each man does need to and have to make something new, as and when, he stays alive, since, mankind is encompassed with temporal limits since birth.

Like all others, I, too, foster an utmost desire to fructify my dreams in reality. Having lost twenty-seven priceless years in my life, I look forward to wasting no more time, in order to hold my head high and to make a place for myself in the world.

Of course, every person is gifted with a talent, but his genius lies in its utilization. That is to say, I yearn to endeavor heart and soul and make the most of it, in order to contribute something to my Mother Earth.

It is genuine and true that I dream to be a good writer, but simultaneously, I ought to acknowledge that one's vocation cannot always be one's identity.

Apart from that, I trust that looking after my parents should be performed as my loving duty and responsibility. They always do their best to stand by my side both in weal and woe, since they are my friends indeed.

I basically am a theist, though, by and large, believe that every theist contains an atheist within. I, not being an exception, sometimes possess a dwindling faith in Him, despite knowing the fact that unadulterated belief makes all things possible. Perhaps, it is one of the fundamental features, which modern people suffer from every now and then.

My largest wish is not to conquer time, but to compete with its strangling notion that grinds us in its brutal jaws step by step. If I can create something immortal, only then I will be competent enough to conquer mortality, because our frail, earthly body perishes, but our works do not.

I do never desire to be like someone iconic, but each moment do I aspire to expand my own corollas in my own way, as, we all are different from one another.

Every now and then, I long for unraveling my self-made cocoon, which hinders the growth of my confidence.

Lastly, I state that I incline to be a revered human being, as nothing is significant without esteem. Like all other virtues, I trust that charity begins at home. So, it is benevolent for all of us to take up the job from ourselves. That is to say, at the outset, I am supposed to regard myself and only when this gets mastered, I can venture to broaden my perspective.                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Act of Sharing

The Rainbow

The Magic of Bengal Summer