Acrostic








Let us begin with a small verse on acrostic:

Acrostic, acrostic,

You read so fantastic.

Let me too try

To soar in the open sky.

When you sound so free,

I have an enjoyment spree.


We all do love to write acrostics. Anyway, what are they? We know that they expand like the petals to form a flower from a bud. They provide us great amazement and fun while going through them. Here are a few acrostics written below. I hope that you enjoy them. It is the first time that I venture to publish three of my acrostics. They are on three words, namely, Garden, Believe and Faith.


Garden

G-row

A

R-ich,

D-ivine and

E-thereal

N-otion

Indeed, a garden grows in a rich, divine and ethereal manner with a holy idea. It is a creation of God, for sure. All other creatures will love us if we love every creation and esteem them for sure.

 

Believe

B-ehind

E-ach

L-ife

I

E-xperience

V-ital

E-ternity

Truly, each and every living creature possesses some kind of vital eternity from within.


Faith

F-allen

A-ngel,

I

T-ake

H-is help

Faith is the notion that helps us fight against the fallen angels or the evil forces with God’s divine help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Act of Sharing

The Rainbow

The Magic of Bengal Summer